Monday, September 10, 2012

Month 1-almost done!


One of the things I was most excited for was meeting our little group of interns. I have been working closely with the same group of education students for the past four years at The College of Idaho and though I was sad to leave them in Caldwell it was great to come here and find myself in a group of dedicated, fun, and brilliant people. I have learned so much from each of them already and I think we manage to have a ton of fun despite our constant workload. I don't think I've stopped laughing since arriving Aug. 12. Here are a few photos from my experience so far...
 Hannah's beautiful bookshelf. We felt pretty accomplished after building so much dorm furniture. Including WAY too many Ikea bunk beds.
 The BBQ caught on fire...Sarah T has experienced so many life/death situations here in Idaho! But she now knows how to use a fire extinguisher... invaluable life lessons are always happening.
 Doug rescued some burgers....
 Moxie and Sarah T.... it's a constant love-fest. Everyday.
 We went folfing and played in this pretty little river. We also met a boy named Kia- Sarah is working on recruiting him for Community School. He's a 3rd grader =)
 Team Sarah.
Sometimes we get breakfast in bed... dorm life has turned out to be really difficult so far ;)

1 comment: